Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Coffee in morning, afternoon, or evening!


I have a couple vivid memories of my poppa...
First he used to drive me to school every morning, and on the way he would love to ask me random questions (often the same question just in a different form). I think because he loved to annoy me so early in the morning. In my last post I told you all that I am a Night Owl... Well, my dad was certainly morning person. He was peppy and very talkative. Polar opposite of me!

Second vivid memory
I have of my dad is his coffee.
He always had a cup of coffee with him and it was always black. No sugar, no cream and never empty! He didn't believe travel mugs either. His idea of a coffee travel cup was an old mug that he would keep close and handy. I can't remember a time when my dad was in his truck without a cup of coffee in his hand and sheba (his dog) by his side.
So in another way I realize that my dad are a lot like...
"I am a coffee lover (And Watson too) and forever will be!"
So this cups for you! I hope you have a great day
~Justin


0 comments: