Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Family Picnic Day...

So yesterday was a big day in my 3 year old's life (actually it was a big day for the whole family). She got her first invite to preschool play date. It was at a park near our house. So my wife told that Abby (our normally shy girl) didn't push anyone and waited in line for the slide. In general she did a great job. Unfortunately my wife said "it felt like we were the new kid in school". No one really talked to Abby or Rebecca. So after about a hour or so Abby told Rebecca that she was ready to go home. But Abby also talked all the way home about how I would like the park and " I wanna take dad there for a picnic mom"

So when I got home... Off we went to have a family picnic... IT REALLY WAS A NICE PARK!!!! I am sure we will be going there again. Here are some of the photos I took. Enjoy!
Thanks for Reading
~ Justin

0 comments: