Thursday, March 31, 2011

Oh Boy!!!

Coming to a Heim family near you.... One Jackson Robert!!!!


This past Tuesday my family (grandma Heim included) went to discover our 3rd baby's sex. Almost everyone besides me and my mom believed that this baby was going to be a girl... Even the night before Rebecca kept referencing the baby as her or she. I would interrupt her with "you mean him or his?"

Well, sure enough we are having A BOY!!!! Baby's name: Jackson Robert (named after Rebecca's grandfather and father)

So I have been thinking.. Come late August, September, and October I will be watching baseball with my son. I am little excited in case you can't tell. P.S. I love that JR is sucking his thumb!

4 comments:

Nancy Heim March 31, 2011 at 12:49 PM  

How wonderful does it sound and feel to say "My son". I know and now will you!

Anonymous March 31, 2011 at 5:11 PM  

Yay! Congratulations! Woo hoo!

Rob Monroe March 31, 2011 at 7:46 PM  

Many congratulations!

sarah April 1, 2011 at 11:16 AM  

i'm so so so so SOOOOOOO excited for you and Rebecca beyond words! Can't wait to meet this little guy!