Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bunk Beds for All


My wife and her sisters went on a two week vacation out west. They flew to Las Vagas and then proceed to Lake Tahoe, then further north to Seattle, from there they went south onto San Diego. They finished their trip off at the Grand Canon.

While that was happening I was home taking care of the house and dogs (the girls were in New York with my mom for one week and Rebecca's mom for the second week). So I thought of an idea that would be a good idea to build the girls' bunk beds.

While, I can say that I learned a couple of things
one: bunk bed building is not a one man job.
two: the girls love their beds.
three: my life is never going to be the same!!!!






2 comments:

Rob Monroe July 3, 2011 at 7:28 AM  

Looks like you got it done properly - you don't need not no stinkin' help! :) Nice work!

Justin July 4, 2011 at 2:49 AM  

Only tough part was trying to lift one built bed on top of the over built bed... Almost gave myself a hernia... Even went to Dr. two days later just to make sure.
Thanks Rob