Monday, September 14, 2009

MONDAY NIGHT!!!!

"The Bills make me wanna SHOUT..."

So tonight is the start to an annual time of yelling, disappointment, and maybe a few tears.
I am a
Buffalo Bills fan/sufferer .

I have gone through a lot with the Buffalo Bills through my life time from:
dropped winning touchdown passes, to wide right, and 4 straight super bowl loses, from the Music City Miracle to all the awful choices of coaches and draft picks.





AND NOW THIS...

But tonight is the mark of The Bills opener.

The Bills open up against the New England Pats tonight. I am pretty sure that it isn't going to be pretty. I am thinking that The Bills will lose by more than 2 touchdowns. BUT I WILL ENJOY THE WIFE'S CHIP DIP and think that my dad is smiling... He doesn't have to suffer with the Bills anymore! Well...here we go again!

Thanks for reading

~Justin

(all photos were taking from the internet)

4 comments:

Mom September 14, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

All so very true, and then some. I remember the foam bricks dad and laz use to throw at the TV during games, and the ugly bills towel I still have,, don't know why, but can't get rid of it.

Mel September 17, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

Oh that game was even worse on our fanship than I could have thought. Greg was about in tears. Hopes get all flying when you see them actually winning and then McKelvin ... Oh ... Greg went from just about throwing the baby (in joy) to just about throwing up. Why do we suffer ourselves this way? Why can't we let go? Maybe the rest of the season will pan out better (isn't that why we're still fans ... and what we say every year?).

Valerie September 18, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

So Justin, can I ask what is your connection to Buffalo and loving the Bills?

Justin September 18, 2009 at 11:22 PM  

I grew up there and only moved to Maryland 6 years ago. My family and I are currently looking to move back to Western NY area