Monday, March 29, 2010

Rain, Rain....

If April Showers bring May flowers, what do end of March showers do?

Sometimes I have to admit that I enjoy rainy days (unless I am driving somewhere).
Today here in Baltimore MD it has been like a day at Niagara Falls: VERY MISTY...
I find myself enjoying the small things are rainy/misty days.
Like the way rain cleans the air, ground, running water.

I have a friend that once had this thought:
"God allows for the rain at the beginning of Spring because He wants to wash away all the dirt, and filth that has been around for the entire winter."
He had this 'vision' from God of a running river and God was causing the rain to push the garbage and junk down stream...

I think I agree with that... Sometimes I feel like God is 'pouring' His grace into my life in order to push the garbage and junk out.
"Father please continue to pour out Your grace
Wash away all the doesn't please you."


Please enjoy the pictures and the little things in life:

thanks for reading
~ Justin

1 comments:

Anonymous March 29, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

Lovely pictures, I think the rain enhances the color and adds a different precipitation to the pictures.

And I'm pretty sure tears wash away the dirt in our hearts too!