Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Here in Maryland the weather has been amazing this week. Yesterday I left work a little earlier in order to get home and enjoy it with my family. While my daughters, the dogs, and I were running around and playing in the backyard; my wife made a wonderful meal. Lamb chops, Mash-potatoes, and carrots... MAN I LOVE SPRING. (I know that technically spring starts on Saturday)
Now that the weather is getting nicer I am finding it more and more difficult not be home with my family. Please take some time and love on the ones you love!!!
Please enjoy some of the photos that I took yesterday!

This Abby and Coco playing fetch!

Abby and Madi play fetch!
Watson and Coco playing fetch!
Someone is turning out to be not very good at sharing
When Abby was this age we have a photo that she looks like this in.
She reminds me of Huck Fin here!
Take it easy and enjoy the day!!!!

Thanks for reading
~Justin

0 comments: