Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Welcome Back...

"Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about..."



On Saturday, March 4, 2010. I am going back to school. (sorta)
I am planning on attending a school for a business degree about for 14 months.
I'm a little anxious about the whole ordeal.
Simply because I am not the most studious person
But the schooling is a means to an end.


I just need to keep reminding myself that God has a plan for my life.
A plan that is for good and not evil...
If God got me through Bible College...
Then I know that He won't let me down now!




I know that I will be able to look back at this time and see God's hand in my life.
He has a way of doing "things or allowing "things" to happen in our lives,
so we don't forget His faithfulness!!!
Thanks for reading
~Justin



0 comments: