Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day BEST PRESENT OF ALL

So I wanted to tell you that I received the best present for Father's day. This past Thursday I received a text from my wife that said
"Abby prayed tonight 'to have
Jesus come in my heart so I
can do great things and love
you' all by herself tonight"
I can tell you that there is no better feeling as a father when your child starts to get to know YOUR FATHER... God, thank you for your gift that is Abby. Please continue to bless her life and yes, come into her heart so she can do great things and love you... From the lips of babes and infants you have established strength, because of your adversaries, that you might silence the enemy and the avenger. Psalm 8:2
AMEN!!!!

Then Rebecca said to Abby "All of Heaven rejoices???" and Abby replied in her cute little excited voice "YES!!!!"


1 comments:

Sharon June 21, 2010 at 3:19 AM  

Getting that same text from Becca made my day! Hallelujah! :)