Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Father's Day a Little Early!!!

In my house we decieded to celebrate Father's Day a few days early. First, because we will be away on Sunday and there is NO WAY that we were lugging my gift to NY and back again.


Second, I am the worst at waiting to giving gifts and getting gifts. In that way, I am very much like my father.

So what did Rebecca and the girls get me? Well, actually two things. One that I have been asking for over and over again and the other was a huge surprise.

For my first gift (you can see it in the picture) is a portable fire pit. I have been wanting one of these for a very long time now. I just like the idea of being able to have the family sit around a fire in the backyard. What was even better about last night is that we had icecream cake last night and sat around the fire... That was just perfect!!!! Thanks Sweetheart....

Oh and the second gift was a new water bottle with a neat ice pack to keep everything cool in the bottom. I have actually used that more than the fire pit so far... Here are some more of the photos that my wife took. Please enjoy!!! And hug your father between today and Sunday if you can!!! Just tell him you love him, that will be enough...


These last two I took of the sunset last night...

1 comments:

Rob Monroe June 16, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

Happy Early Father's Day! Looks like you got a good haul. :o)

Love the pictures - great stuff.