Tuesday, August 31, 2010

That time of year again.

IN THIS CORNER:
Standing: 5 feet 10.5 inches
Weighing: 235lbs.
(More on this later)
**************************************************************************************

Last night my wife and I were discussing how we enjoy this time of the year. I stated that I don't
really like it, but when I think about it I am not sure that there is a time of the year that I enjoy more. I mean, Baseball is wrapping up (or making a big push to the playoffs) and Football is starting. In another month or so Hockey and Basketball will be starting. So let me profess right now! I do love this time of the year. The weather is getting a little cooler and nature's colors are starting to shine.

Well, this past Sunday Abby and I went on a Father/Daughter date to Wendy's (she for some reason has wanted to go there for a long time!) and then we stayed home from church with Madi (only Rebecca went). So what did we do? I taught the ins and outs of Football. Really just running and tackling one another. We ended the night with them taking baths and watching our favorite "The Lion King". I think the most fun part for the girls was getting to "tackle Daddy''. It was a great night.


Here are some of the photos of the girls playing football.






This is Abby coming to tackle me


Nice Catch!

1 comments:

Digital Flower Pictures September 7, 2010 at 7:19 AM  

I wish my wife's dad had taught her about football as a youngster. She is almost 50 and doesn't have a clue about the game.