Monday, March 9, 2009

Traveling Man!!!

So I realized something about myself this past weekend. You see, I went Buffalo and then onto Toronto to see a World Classic Baseball game (in case you don't know that is a world tournament involving many major league baseball players) so I left Baltimore on Friday afternoon...
I would normally just listen to the XM sports talk radio, instead I turned on my ipod abd listened to music all the way home to Buffalo...

So here is the thing that I learned about myself. I love driving! Give me an open road (or at least one other person driving faster then me), sun, warmth and I am in Heaven!!!!


I love to play music as loud as possible, sing at the top of my lungs, play air guitar (one handed of course) or drum on my steering wheel! I am one of those people that you might see at stop light. You try not to stare at and laugh... There is something so freeing about not worrying about your surroundings. I think a new U2 songs says it very clearly: "The right to be ridiculous is something i hold dear"

I was sitting at a red light in a little town in NY and all of sudden it hit me -
You look ridiculous right now!
But i didn't care, I was having some fun!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy some shots that I got with my camera phone...

And the next time you see someone dancing and singing loudly in their car just smile and think "Justin is doing that somewhere right now!"

Here is a list of some of the songs I listened to:
1. Penny on Train Track: Ben Kweller
2. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight: U2
3. Three More Days: Ray LaMontange
4. The One I Love: David Gray
5. Thunder Road: Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band
6. Born in the USA: Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band
7. No One: Alicia Keys
8. Target: Embrace
9. Blessed: Brett Dennen
10. Better Days: The Goo Goo Dolls
11. Meet Virginia: Train
12. Viva La Vida: Coldplay
13. Violet Hill: Coldplay
14. Healing Song: Bebo Norman
15. Just Don't Want Coffee Tonight: Caedmon's Call
16. Love Alone: Caedmon's Call
17. Faith My Eyes: Caedmon's Call
18. Disappear: Bebo Norman
19. This is Home: Switchfoot
20. Latter Days: Over The Rhine
And Millions of other songs:
Thanks for Reading
~ Justin

0 comments: