Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July

So over the weekend my family and I went to Pocomoke River State Park.. My nephew had a baseball tournament and we took the the chance to have the family get together. Below are some the photos. We had a great time!


Home run Swing


Home run trot

Some enjoyed the game more than others.


After the game we went to Asstaegue Island





Wild Horses!!!

Baby horse which was born 4 months ago.


He wanted to Buried


Daddy and Jordan Time!

These girls love the beach









Somethings can't be explained!

This little guy was hanging out on our porch at our cabin


Happy Birthday AMERICA!!! ( I have a lot to learn about shooting Fireworks)




I took these at my work before I left.


Took this today at lunch


I took this shot last night


Thanks for reading
~ Justin

1 comments:

Anonymous July 8, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

great pictures justin! i love the one of the moon and the one of the little deer. not seeing any deer out of my work window here! but at least i have a window - and there are some trees! hope the tournament went well for your nephew!

cindy