Tuesday, July 21, 2009

nice day and nice ending

On Saturday my family and I(Sarah included) went to DC Zoo for some fun, sun, and good pictures. We left around 8:30 am and returned around 3:00. When we arrived at home, there was only one dog in the backyard (Watson). Coco had escaped! Well this isn't the first time that this has happened. So we started the search... and searched.... and searched....

We looked in all the usual spots, but Coco was no where to be found. Lucky for us Abby was still napping. I even asked the police on patrol if they heard of a stray dog. We asked everyone that I saw walking around or outside their house if they had seen a little brown and white dog with a pink collar. NO ONE HAD SEEN HER!!! We were getting a little nervous. Now Abby was awake and asking "Where's coco?" So Becca made some signs of a lost dog and our phone number to contact us. About 6:30 Rebecca turned to grab the signs to hang with Abby on the telephone poles and suddenly this silly little dog appeared.

This picture was taken at the beach

It is amazing that God is concerned with a three year old's heart... I am sure that He brought Coco home safe and sound. Thanks GOD... Below are some of the photos that I took at the zoo...



Thanks for reading

~Justin

1 comments:

Tricia July 21, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

I'm glad to hear that your story had a happy ending.
Isn't the National Zoo fantastic?! and free to get in to, can't beat that. My brother lives in Arlington and works in DC. We go to the zoo everytime we visit. Love it there. ;)
*Tricia