Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sometimes getting a great picture is more luck then anything else....

So yesterday around 5:45 pm I was on my home from work. I happen to look out the car window and there before me was a 8 point buck... So I pulled over and got a few shots off. Then when I got home I wanted go hiking a little bit. Here are the photos.


He is awesome looking!


I made him a little nervous


Sorry this is not a great shot of great egret



I made him/her a little nervous...

There is a blue heron in the corner...


I like this shot!





I am looking for a nice sunset shot in Baltimore... I am having a hard time finding one.


It is was a great day!!!! Thanks for reading
Ps. I plan I getting a better photo of the Great Egret
~Justin

2 comments:

Sharon July 16, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

I absolutely LOVE the pics of the buck...I can't believe you saw that in MD and we didn't even see one in the Adirondack's! :P So jealous...

Moose July 28, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

Hey great shot of the buck. I like the one of him running. Thanks for stopping by my site I'll add ya to the blog roll.
-Moose-