Friday, January 8, 2010

CRAFTY!!!!

Recently, my oldest daughter has been really into coloring and making crafts. Here is one of her recent projects. It is for me to take to my office and hang in my window. I have to say that I love her projects!!!! I love when she gets so excited to show me what her and mommy have been working on.

Also, it is a perfect way for mom and daughter to have a bond and for Abby’s mind and talent to grow!!! And as an added bonus I get to enjoy the finished product.



Also, Abby told me a story of Mary, Joseph, and Jesus,

only her story involves the Volcano in the Wii Resort.

It was cute!



Please enjoy in the photos…

Thanks for reading

~ Justin

2 comments:

valerie January 12, 2010 at 6:37 PM  

That sun catcher turned out great. So many treasures I have of the boys growing up and going thru different phases. But it is the time that you spend with them that makes all the difference!

Sweet pictures!

Unknown January 18, 2010 at 4:34 PM  

Hey bud. Love your blog and photos. I have your playlist on all day long at work. Love it!! Great variety.