Wednesday, December 30, 2009

4 years later and God still amazes me

4 years ago this past Monday my life turned completely around. My wife gave birth to a wonderful little girl Abigail Grace!!!! Well, she turned 4 years old on Monday and I think she's going on 24... This little girl has a way of either saying or doing something every day that just simply amazes me. I very often find myself just shaking my head in wonder.
God truly blessed me and my wife with 2 wonderful little girls. I love when they greet me at the door. (Which usually is Abby running in the living room screaming "DADDY" and Madi pointing and smiling) I love hearing them giggle and laugh. I love our play time upstairs. I love that they both hit the stair hang over (Notre Dame Fighting Irish Style).
photo taking from the internet.
I love sitting and watching "Wonder Pets, Dinosaur Train", and whatever else. Our only problem right now is getting the girls to share and play with each other nicely. There is 3 years separating them and they don't like to share. If Abby is playing with something then Madi wants it. (But usually it's not an age approporiate toy) and vise versa. So Rebecca and I are taking any suggestions that the masses might have out there. Thanks for reading and please enjoy the photos!






~ Justin

0 comments: