Friday, December 11, 2009

THE CASE OF THE MISSING NECKLACE!

I love coming home from work! I usually have my hands full but by the time I get in the door I am greeted with "Daddy!!!!" from my 3 year old (almost 4) and something that is suppose to be "Daddy" (from my youngest). The Dogs greet me with tails and tongues wagging. And of course my wife with a smile and kiss. Normally I can get changed but the other night one of the cutest things happened.


Abby (my 3 year old) came to me with a serious voice and holding an empty box saying.



"Daddy, there is a mystery, mommy's necklace is missing from
the box!"

" We need to find out who took it and where it went. I have found
a clue over here. You should take a picture of it and we can find out who did
this!"


She showed me a foot print on the hardwood floor (most likely left behind by a little dog)

So we put on our detective hats and went to work.
I am not sure if she is watching too many kids detective shows like "The Backyardgains" or "The Wonder Pets" but it was so cute & fun to imagine with her.
Here are the suspects...


Thanks for reading
~ Justin

Ps. Truth be told that Mommy had the necklace on and hadn't placed it back into the box yet.

3 comments:

Sharon December 11, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

I'm surprised that Abby wasn't a suspect too! That's who I thought at first...tho Coco has a "guilty" face on. lol

Justin December 11, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

This story reminds me of me... When I was a little kid my nickname was THE SPACE CADET!

Deanna @ oneagleswings December 13, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

My vote was that Madi ate it, though I'm glad she didn't!