Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hot Coco AKA Family Time

Last night I came up with an idea on the spot! I was making some hot chocolate and said out loud "I am making some hot coco" and Abby replied "Me too" which was followed by my wife saying "I want some too". Normally my wife does work at night from home. But I said that everyone had to stop what they were doing and
join me at the table for some Family Hot Coco time!
So we put on some Christmas music, had some Christmas cookies
and had our Hot Coco time! Man, I love CHRISTMAS!
Here are some of the pictures taken during the cookie making process!
I hope everyone is having a blessed Advent Season!






Thanks for reading
~ Justin

1 comments:

Love Mom December 15, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

Great story, I had a blessed few Advent days with you guy's