Friday, December 4, 2009

Advent Season

When I was a child, I never really did anything with advent or an advent calendar.

My wife, on the other hand, has a rich family tradition when it comes to Christmas.

Although I give her a hard time about some of traditions,

I am actually blessed that she has this tradition and is passing it onto our children.

I am also blessed that at the heart of every tradition,

my family keeps Jesus as the center of this season.

My mother-in-law got Abby a wonderful gift this year.

It is a little Christmas tree as an advent calendar.

This little tree comes with a book where you can read

different parts of the Christmas story.

It is really cute and Abby really loves it.

Here are the photos I took the other night.

(She put most of the ornaments on already. She couldn't wait to do only one each day!)







Thanks for reading & have a wonderful Christmas
~ Justin



0 comments: