Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Baltimore aquarium

On Friday night my wife and I surprised our oldest daughter with a trip to the Baltimore aquarium. We had a great time. I was surprised to watch my youngest daughter get so excited to see the all different kinds of fish. She would run up to the glass, point and say "oooohhh". She was too cute. Our oldest daughter had a great time too. I am pretty sure she loves that place! If you are ever in Baltimore then please go see the aquarium. You won't be disappointed. Here are a few photos of our trip. (I think the Jellyfish were the best. They are a new temporary display)


Thanks for reading
~Justin

1 comments:

Valerie November 25, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

Wow! those pictures are amazing! Thanks for sharing them. Hope you have a blessed and amazing time of thanksgiving this weekend!