Thursday, January 28, 2010

Little Blue Bird v. Jeremiah 29:11-14

"I’m just a bird with a melody to sing
I’m hardly heard look at these tiny little wings.
But I can see an arrow flying and I’m not afraid
I can hear the terror try to steal the night away
And I’m not afraid I’m not afraid"
~ Jason Upton.



Lately this little guy has been outside my window at work. Today I was able to get a few shots with the encouragement of a co-worker.
Some times I wish I was like this little bird....
He doesn't seem to have a care or concern in the world.
Then I started thinking about how I am actually blessed to be who God made me.
Sure this little guy's life looks to be "pretty easy" at least from window at work.
But I know that has made me the way I am. He has plan and place for me.
God's plan is to bless me and not for harm. So in actuality I am glad that I am who I am...
(That sounds little like Popeye)
However, there are days like today that
I wish I could just sit on a branch and sing (chirp) my troubles away.
Well, if you are having a bad day, please understand this. God is still there and His plan is still intact. He is still on His thrown and He still loves you!!!!
Thanks for reading
~ Justin

0 comments: