Tuesday, November 18, 2008

1st things first...

(Just an introduction to my blog)
I am not sure where this blog is going to take me but... Should be fun... I would like to let you readers know that I will be posting mostly about God, Music, Food, Pictures, and Friends. I hope you enjoy the posts and your comments are very much welcome...

So last night I came up with this awesome idea:

Buffalo Wings, Beer (Guinness), Good Friends and The Buffalo Bills (Monday Night Football)...

So My wife (Rebecca) went out to a ladies tea party and left me in charge of making my dinner and watching Abby (our first daughter). Now I am not the most gifted person in the kitchen but I am able to make certain things. Buffalo Wings are my
favorite.

So last night I put on some music and started mixing and matching (in hindsight I wish I would have written down my recipe) I added a little bit of Frank's Hotsauce, BBQ sauce, Honey... I was loving life last night. By the time the Wings were done the Game was turned on ...

I started to miss my dad
.
He would have been so proud of me last night.










And he would have enjoyed the wings.




The Football well that's for another time Browns 29 v. Bills 27
(47 yard Field goal wide right).

See ya next time and thanks for reading


Here is a list of the tunes running in the background:
1. This is home - Switchfoot

2.
Green- Brendan James
3. Good Morning- Ben Folds

4. Autumn- Paulo Nutini
5. Falling Awake- Gary Jules
6. You are the Best thing(a really fun song)- Ray Lamontange
7. Table for Two- Caedmon's Call
(I didn't write any other titles down)

2 comments:

Darlene November 19, 2008 at 12:36 PM  

Well, I sure like the looks of those Wings Justin, do you deliver?
Great to see you blogging and I am interested to see what the future brings for you and your lovely family! You did a great job on you blog, very real, true and showing a true love of your family and Jesus! I can't wait to hear more!
Darlene

Nancy November 19, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

Justin, you are with out a doubt the best parts of dad and I. Although not sure where you got the writing talent from, cause for sure that's not dad or I. I am looking forward to reading more.

Love mom