Friday, November 21, 2008

"HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS"

(picture taken from the internet)

(picture taken from the internet)


Buffalo: Home of the Bills, Sabres, Goo Goo Dolls, Millard Filmore, Grover Cleveland, Roast Beef on Wick, Buffalo Wings, and.... ME!!! I have arrived here in Buffalo to spend some time with my family before the Thanksgiving Holiday... Tomorrow (today), my mom and I are going to my Dad's grave site. It will be two years today (it's 12:13 am when I writing this) that my dad pasted away (more on that to come)...

I love this place; it is home for me and no matter where I go in this world "THIS IS HOME!!!"... (that is a Switchfoot song which is really good... you should check it out)
In the words of Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz "there's no place like home..."
My boss always says... "Buffalo is a nice place be from..."
However I am glad to be here this weekend...
Thanks for reading and I will see ya in couple days....

FOR SOME MUSIC SUGGESTIONS...
Better Days- Goo Goo Dolls
This is Home- Switchfoot
Sullivan Street- Counting Crows

Faith My Eyes- Caedmon's Call

0 comments: