Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happy Earth Week...

My wife and I have discovered Abby's little green thumb... For the better part of 4 months Abby has wanted to plant a "garden".
Yep, my little four year old is now a gardener. She was really excited to have a place where both gerbera daisies and corn can grow. She wants to have place where we can have tomatoes and carnations... Abby wants to have green beans and Osteospermum grow together. So yesterday my wife and two daughters went to Walmart and picked up so flowers and veggies.
Well, my little planters did a great job and maybe with a little luck we can have some corn for dinner and flowers for the center piece. Anyway my wife made sure that we have a place for the veggies and a place for the flowers.... Below are the photos... Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave comments...



















~ Justin

1 comments:

Rob Monroe April 26, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

Happy planting! Looks like a perfect day for getting things in the ground. We are in transit from Maryland to Missouri, so this summer will be a fallow one for our family. Looking forward to meeting new farmers market folks during our journey, though!