Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sun Cake Day

Today, I received a message from my wife and it stated:

"Dinner menu consists of Lamb chops, mashed potatoes, carrots, and dessert is going to be a 'Sun Cake' that is made by Abby and Me..."

The sun cake was made in honor of the sun being out lately and because of how much I love the sun.
On my way home I had an idea... I should get two SUN flowers for the lights of my life (corny I know) but when i arrived home I immediately heard Abby say "FLOWERS!!! Can I have those flowers Daddy?"



I explained that one was for her and one was for Madi and the rest for Mommy. I handed Abby her flower and Madi her flower (Madilyn loved it...)



And the rest to my wife... I pretty sure that she loved them too...
(yes, she has confirmed that she does)



The rest of the dinner? Well, Madilyn loved smashing the already mashed potatoes into her face/hair and Abby decided to cry over spilled cake.


(Don't worry...she got a new piece and was happy once again!
She certainly has a flair for the dramatic though...)
All in all it was a perfect dinner and the sun has been wonderful here in Maryland.... Hope everyone is doing well, and thanks for stopping by...
~Justin


1 comments:

Rob Monroe April 15, 2010 at 11:36 AM  

I love having (my) Abby help in the kitchen. Tonight we'll make pizza and she's in charge of spreading the sauce, putting on the cheese and deciding where the toppings will go. Good fun!

Cute pictures - love the tantrum shot!