Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Baseball... Fun for the whole family!!!!

So on Saturday I sat down to watch my beloved Yankees take on the hated Red Sox. As I was watching, my daughter came in the room and said "Dad, I wanna watch with you"...
Of course you can watch with me. Well, after about 3 minutes and some photos by mom, she said "lets go play baseball outside. I can be Derek Jeter (that's my favorite Yankee) and you can be the pitcher"... So outside we went and had a good time... Tante Sharon, Mommy, Daddy, and Abby! Below are the photos...





























But this is the cutest part - After the game was over, Aunt Sarah and Abby were having a conversation about baseball and the game we just played. So Sarah asked, "Abby, who is your favorite baseball player?" Derek Jeter?, A-Rod?, Matusi?"
Abby's answer without any hesitation????




JONAH! My nephew and my favorite baseball player too!
Thanks for reading
~Justin

3 comments:

Anonymous August 11, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

I would like to add that Jonah is my FAVORITE BASEBALL PLAYER EVER............But i may be a little bias cause he is my son. Great job Justin. Your my favorit Brother of all times. Love u bro.

Justin August 11, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

Thanks buddy! I am looking forward to when you start blogging... See ya soon,

Valerie August 14, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

"Train up a child ...." - okay so maybe that wasn't meant to be about baseball but ....