Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"Happy Birthday!" ~ God

Saturday was my birthday. So I had planned on going to Susquehanna State Park for my birthday. I had heard that there are a lot of Osprey right on the river. So I wanted to get some photos... I went and after about a hour and half, I hadn't seen one wild bird (besides 5 blue herons and some ducks)... After falling on my butt twice and not really seeing anything, I was about to give up and go home and all of sudden!!! Two bald eagles started soaring... They were ducking and dodging one another. I was able to get a couple pictures off. I felt like God was saying "Happy Birthday!" And it was a happy birthday!!!! After my photo walk it rained all day.. So God gave me a window and I had fun!

I plan on going back there now that I know they are there!
Below are the photos.
Please enjoy them...


































Thanks for Reading
~Justin

1 comments:

Deanna @ oneagleswings August 26, 2009 at 6:58 AM  

Beautiful photos, Justin! And a belated happy birthday.