Monday, August 31, 2009

New York City!!!! (Photos)

Here are the photos. First we went to Time Square. There was 3 really good musicians playing classical music in the subway. I have been to NYC a ton of times and seen a bunch of musicians play in the subway, but I can tell you that I haven't ever heard classical music played in the subway. And they were really good.



Then we went to ground zero and got some shots.







Then back to Times Square.
Where you never know who or what you might see..


"Give my regards to Broadway"

I think this is my favorite photo...


My favorite ball player

The Great HALL

Last championship

The man who started it all!

This is Thurman Munson's Locker
the Yankees Catcher in the 70s who passed away because a plane crash.


The Nation Anthem

First pitch! DOUBLE!

Mom saying goodbye to Yankees Stadium.

Thanks for reading
~Justin

0 comments: