Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wiikend...

So on Thursday my in laws came down to Maryland... We went to Assateague Island and camping this past weekend and had an amazing time. (You can see the posted pictures in other blogs). It was good to see my daughters interact with their Aunts and Oma and Opa...

But I am now sitting here watching my Father & Mother in law play the Wii. I have to say it is pretty amusing and they are having fun! Who knew that video games can bring families together??? I think I could sit here a long time. I believe this is what heaven is like. Laughter, fun, quality time, and most importantly JESUS... For now LIFE is good!!!!

Enjoy the photos!

Thanks for Reading
~Justin

Ps. Now I have to figure out how to beat the MASTER (Rebecca, my wife)







Thanks for Reading
~Justin

Ps. Now I have to figure out how to beat the MASTER (Rebecca, my wife)

Justin = 472
Rebecca = 484
STILL CAN'T WIN!!!!

0 comments: