Saturday, May 8, 2010

Love Lately

I LOVE MY WIFE!!!!

Lately I have been surrounded by stories of lost love. Without naming names I have counseled a few different men who have had love break their heart. It has been some pretty sad stories. So that has had me thinking "I LOVE MY WIFE". I know that I am suppose to say that, but I love her more now after seven years of marriage. Seriously no one laughs like her. No one understands me the way that she does. No one encourages me the way she does. She is an amazing mother to my two daughters. I love watching her take care of our children. She is caring, patient, kind, and has a wonderful imagination. She is a great sister... I love watching her worship and dance. I thank God that He has blessed me with an awesome wife for the past 7 years.
Happy Anniversary!

7 comments:

Aaron Zacek May 9, 2010 at 12:26 AM  

Justin,

This is the first time I actually checked out your blog. Wow, I love your photography! And I love the gratefulness you display in your posts. I also love the way you capture these childhood events that are so cute but can be forgotten if not recorded. I may start one myself after seeing your example. I doubt I can take such vivid and real pics, but I'd like to keep a record of the enchanted and unpredictable everyday memories that we get the privilege of witnessing as parents of little ones.

Deanna May 9, 2010 at 8:04 AM  

LIKE this :) Yay for Becca! Happy Anniversary, you two!

Justin May 9, 2010 at 12:33 PM  

Mo... I would follow along on your blog!!!!

Rob Monroe May 10, 2010 at 7:56 AM  

SUCH an awesome post. It's great to read that other men feel the same way about their spouses as I do. We never seem to be able to say it well - but you sure did.

Nancy Heim May 10, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

Not only is she all that Justin wrote about, she is a fantastic daughter-in law who takes great care of me and I look forward to becoming a even bigger part of the family very soon. yeah, 5 year plan!!!!!!!!!!

Deanna @ oneagleswings May 10, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

And she's a great friend...I'm constantly amazed by all of the things that Rebecca manages to accomplish on a daily basis. She is truly a giving person.

Happy Anniversary!

Sharon May 10, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

She's the best sister anyone could ask for...props for this post Justin! :)