Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day!


Price of Freedom is VISIBLE HERE!!!!

I wanted to take a few moments and thank those who served and provided our freedom...


To my cousin Stephen Thank you for your sacrifice and dedication to this nation as a Marine.


To my friend Noah P. Thank you for your service and dedication to this nation. May God bless you and your wife richly!



To My Uncle Richard. Thank you for your service in the Marines



Thank you Opa for your years of service and dedication. This nation and more importantly your family owes you a debt of gratitude.




Thank you to my brother Jamie and his family. Thank you for all you have done and your support. May God bless you richly today.


To Uncle Mike... Thank you for all you have given to this nation. To my mom thank you for raising us children while Dad was away in the service. You both have done a wonderful job.


To my dad: I have no words, but Thank you and I miss you!


This is my Grandpa Heim. He served in Italy during WWII. Thank you grandpa... We miss you!


To my grandpa Schlenker served in the Army during WWII .
"Thank you Grandpa and Grandma and we miss you"



0 comments: