Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"I love Jesus"


So normally Abby's night goes like this:

1. She watches "The Wonder Pets"
2. Brushes her teeth (with our help)
3. Prayers- usually for very random things: i.e. her letters on her closet...
4. Kissed goodnight from Mommy and a zerbert from Dad!

But last night something new happened (something awesome)... Rebecca took Abby into her room and Abby crawled into her bed and when Rebecca
"asked what do you wanna pray for tonight?"

Abby started praying for her Aunts (Tante), Oma & Opa in Rochester... And when they finished Abby said
"Mom, I love Jesus"!!!!!
We are pretty proud!!!!
Thanks for Reading
~ Justin

2 comments:

Anonymous February 25, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

I am very blessed to have Abby praying for me :) Just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter!!!

-Tante Sharon

Anonymous February 25, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

I love the I love Jesus blog from today. Very sweet. Mom