Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Round One Goes To?

So last night things went pretty well!
After dinner we sat Abby down on the couch and explained the new rules...
The only three reasons why we are coming into her room:

1. She needs to go potty
2. She needs some water (when she goes potty)
3. She needs to pray because of a bad dream

We had her repeat the new rules back to me
We also went over our normal routine
I said, "Who makes the Rules?"
"You do", replied Abby
"And who follows the rules?"

"Abby Does", Abby said.


So the moment of truth came and PRAISE THE LORD, SHE SLEPT THE WHOLE NIGHT!!! Now I am not going to get too ahead of ourselves but I think the Judges gave round one to me! Now we just have to get this one to sleep better!!!! Although she looks tougher!!!

Thanks for Reading
~Justin

3 comments:

Anonymous February 4, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

So glad to hear the night went better especially cause I'm due up soon. And now that you mention it, Madi does look like she's give you a big old raspberry and I think she has her dukes up too.

Love Mom

Courtney @ splashing grace February 5, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

way to go Dad (and I'm guessing Mom is in on it too!)

may you all get more sleep!

Deanna @ oneagleswings February 6, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

I love those pics of Madi!

I'd say round 1 definitely went to Dad. What about rounds 2 and 3?