Monday, April 13, 2009

EASTER!!!

Happy Easter!
I hope everyone had a great holiday. I realized that this is my favorite holiday. Although I like Easter better when it is "late" rather than earlier in the year.


This holiday has much more meaning for me as a believer in Christ. I learned some things this year that have deepened the meaning of Good Friday through Easter Sunday. I don't really want to take this forum to explain my beliefs or start a disagreement. I would encourage you to study the correlation with Jesus' death and passover traditions of that day.

Here is a link that I found on the subject if you want to read more. http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/passover.html

This year was really nice! Abby got to do a couple of Easter Egg hunts. One for church and one at home. I think she enjoyed the one at home more (had less competition). Also Madi turned 4 months on Saturday. Here are some photos that I took.

Thanks for Reading
~ Justin




0 comments: