Friday, April 17, 2009

Worms, Dirt, and exploding Mac & Cheese... (Must be Daddy's turn to watch the Girls)

Alright... Well, today i am home with the girls. I must say so far it is going according to plan. Abby watched her morning show and I got to finish my morning coffee. Upon my last gulp Abby announced that "it is time to go outside." So we did! Of course I took my camera along....


We played with the dogs.


Then I found something really gross... Rhymes with BAT! I am pretty sure that Watson caught it the other night and tried to bury it... So i took out the shovel and wrapped it in a plastic bag and got rid of it before Abby saw it.

Then Abby learned about something today (something that her mommy doesn't like at all). WORMS!!! It was raining in Maryland on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. So of course the worms are out. Abby wanted to find as many as she could. I would get out the shovel and ask where the worms were. She would point with her foot and I would dig, pull out worms, she would pick them up and put them in her bowl. We had a great time!


(his name is wormy)

When it was time to come in, she took a quick bath to clean up and i made some Mac and Cheese. Only I forgot to take the lid off and the mac exploded in the MICROWAVE! No big deal! Just another mess to clean up.

Well, we are off to the park when she wakes from her nap! Today is a great day!

Thanks for Reading
~Justin

Below are some photos that I took from the last couple of days...







4 comments:

Mom April 17, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

Sounds like dad taught you well. I;m sure he is smiling. Love mom

Unknown April 18, 2009 at 2:33 AM  

Your parenting skills are awesome Justin ;)

Deanna @ oneagleswings April 18, 2009 at 7:33 AM  

Sounds like a great day, Justin...except for the worms part. I despise them.

Did you get to the park after nap?

I love the pictures. Very beautiful.

Justin April 18, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

No... We watched the Yankees' Game... Actually Abby slept for about 3 1/2 hours. She must have needed it!