Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Daughter! I might be in TROUBLE HERE....

Here is a few little cute stories of Abby...

Normally when I am in the living room watching a TV show I lay on the floor. (I am not sure why and I remember my dad doing that alot.)

Abby will come running into the room and jump on my back. She will sit on my shoulders and pull my hair and use me as a jungle gym. We end up rolling around the floor with giggling, and laughing together. I don't mind though cause I get to laugh and spend time with Abby. Also mom doesn't have to rough house with Abby!



Last night I was watching a little bit of the NHL (National Hockey League) playoffs and Abby comes in the room and here is how our conversation went.



Abby~ "What are you doing dad? Watchin you's game?"
Me~ "Yep!"
Abby~ "who we want's to win?"

Normally when Abby comes in the room to watch whatever sporting event that I am watching (mostly Buffalo Sabres or New York Yankees) I tell her who we want to win. AKA the team I want to win! Back to the conversation!

Me~ "Oh it doesn't matter to me."
Abby ~ "I thinks... The Black team" (One team was black and yellow and the white and orange)
Me~ " Oh the black team is the Penguins!!!"
Abby~ "PENGUINS!!! YAY!!!!"

So now Abby wants the Penguins to win the stanley cup.


Thanks for Reading
~Justin

2 comments:

Deanna @ oneagleswings April 16, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

That is so adorable! That's usually how girls pick who they want to win...by whoever has the best looking uniforms. :) I remember wanting a "Starter" jacket of a certain team because the colors were pretty. Haha.

My boys look forward to rolling around with Keith, too. Keep it up, it sounds like she loves it. :)

Unknown April 16, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

They should have a check mark titled "cute" or "adorable"...but they don't give us that option! :)

-Sharon