Friday, May 15, 2009

Fix-It #13 - “Little Beauty” @ http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/


So i haven't ever attempted this before but this is such a pretty picture I thought i would give it a shot... Here is the original.



When I first saw the photo the flower jumped out at me... So I thought some focal black and white would look cool. I also made the colors burst a little bit more. Here is what I came up with




Anyway.... Thanks I heart faces for a great site...
Please go and check out all the fun and photos!

Thanks

Justin

3 comments:

jen May 15, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

great minds think alike with the b/w ... keeping the color of the tulips!
nice job!

Pam D May 15, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

Lovely edit.. I like the color pop with the tulips! The pink frame is nice, too... great job!

angie {the arthur clan} May 15, 2009 at 7:37 PM  

You made the color in those tulips just pop right off the screen. Lovely!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces