Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SCHOOL AND STUFF

So today is big for me and my family. My oldest daughter Abby is heading to school.. Sure it is just preschool and sure she is only sitting in for today to see what the class is like. But it is a start! This morning I helped mom get the girls ready. I was getting Abby dressed for preschool, and she said
"Dad, I am goin to school today!!!!" I am goin to learn about dinosaurs, and boats, and planes, and mountains...

So I simply replied: I hope so Abby!. I also hope you learn about colors, shapes, and things like that!!!
Anyway, she was really excited this morning for school... So I said "I hope you stay this excited for the next 18 years"

Below are photos of Abby painting the other night... and Rebecca's new Mother's day/anniversary gift I gave it to her early... I am truly just like my dad. He always gave us gifts early, I think we can't wait to see the look on the person's face receiving the gift!











Thanks for Reading
~Justin

3 comments:

Unknown May 5, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

I can't wait to hear how 'school' went! :)

Deanna @ oneagleswings May 5, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Yay! She will love it.

Grandma May 5, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

I hope she has a fantastic day! How exciting. And I can see her dancing to the music from the nano playing just for her.