Thursday, May 21, 2009

Making Pudding!!!!

(Dad comes home)

Hey Kiddo! How was your day? What did you and Aunt Sarah do today? ~ Dad
Um, I can't tell you, it's a secret (in whisper) ~ Abby
Who told you it was secret? ~ Dad
YOU DID!!! ~ Abby




Well, she eventually told me... Abby and her Aunt Sarah made pudding while mom and dad were at work yesterday!! Abby got to hang out with Aunt Sarah which is a huge blessing because I can't make desert like Sarah ;) .

Although Sarah won't dig for worms like me! Besides, any time I don't have to paint finger and toe nails it is a good thing!!!

Thanks Sarah!
And thank you for reading

~Justin




3 comments:

Mom May 21, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

I'll take a turn with the finger and toes next weekend. That's after our girls only shopping trip for abby's new dresses. You can still do the worm thing though.

Deanna @ oneagleswings May 21, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

Sounds like a great day! She is such a cute girl.

sarah May 21, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

this may be my favorite post yet! i'm glad the pictures turned out well. and the fact that Abby was so excited to tell you about just melts my heart!