Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas... What a wonderful season...

So here are a few reasons why I love Christmas...

1. You get to decorate a tree!
2. Giving and Receiving gifts

3. Friends and Family
(everyone is nicer, because you know who is keeping a list)


4. Office Parties!!!!
(Which always involves great food and bonuses)


5. It was my dad's favorite time of year...
(I remember he would dress up like Santa every year and I always believed it was really Santa!!!) I believe in the Santa in the Lion, Witch and Wardrobe not today's commercialized one...

6. And Now I have two gifts from Heaven that came around Christmas...



7. Of Course because the greatest gift was given over 2000 years ago...
"Jesus is the Reason for the Season"

I hope your holiday season is a joyous one... Thanks for Reading

1 comments:

Anonymous December 22, 2008 at 2:06 PM  

beautiful. i love it. love this "silent night" too!