Monday, December 8, 2008

Music, Family, and Dancing...

Alright I have been listening to Ray Charles all day long... (He is by far my favorite!) I have been listening to Songs like:

Hallelujah I love her so
Mary Ann
I don't need a doctor

Bye Bye Love
Hit the Road Jack!
I got a woman!
Georgia
and song that is played in the video below:
Night Time Is the Right Time


I have to say every I watch this video, I smile and I think... That's the kind of family I want to have. I wanna be able to laugh, lip-sync, and dance around with my family!

We are getting there...
Every night I when I get home we listen to Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer (or some other Ray Charles Song) and Abby loves to Echo Ray (so do I)... Anyway, I hope the video brings a smile to your face and reminds you to hug those you call family today... Below is a picture of my family's new tradition! (A Ice cream cake for Pop's!)

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Deanna @ oneagleswings December 8, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

What a great video! We do a lot of crazy singing and dancing around here...but shhhhh, don't tell my boys that I'm also trying to wear them out on these long winter days. It's fun.

What a great new tradition (the ice cream cake for your dad). Did you have that while you were with your mom? Your dad was a very devoted dad and grandfather and his memory lives on in the hearts of your family. It's obvious how much love and respect you all have for him.

Anonymous December 8, 2008 at 9:48 PM  

Glad you liked the picture, you would have loved the ice cream cake. We will have to get one when I'm there. My treat.

Lovew mom

Anonymous December 8, 2008 at 9:50 PM  

Bye the way, that's a new ND hat. Stephen got it this week end at a Christmas party. Just another hug from the big guy up there!

Justin December 9, 2008 at 9:26 AM  

The Cake sounds great... and I like the hat... I am sure that Stephen loves it.