Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Letter to my daughter!!!!

Alright so I was reading my friend's (David) blog yesterday and he wrote about actually hand writing a piece of work.

"I am writing this. Actually writing. There is a pen in my hand, the kind that lets me click the head in and out with my thumb. I just caught myself clicking it absentmindedly when the girl reading her book across from me at the coffee shop shot an annoyed glance in my direction. The feeling of paper meeting pen under the weight of my hand is strangely foreign." (taken from a part of post dirty, messy, romantic)
http://braveideal.wordpress.com/category/life/
David got me thinking... So here is what I came up with.


It is a letter that I wrote to Madilyn. I am thinking that I will put in a scrap book or something! Anyway, thanks David for the inspiration....
Thank you for reading
Justin

5 comments:

Anonymous December 16, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

I may have to stop reading soon, too many tears. I am very proud to say the least, Love Mom

Courtney @ splashing grace December 17, 2008 at 2:06 AM  

it's a beautiful letter Justin - I'm sure she'll treasure it.

Unknown December 17, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

Beautiful, Justin.

Deanna @ oneagleswings December 17, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

Very beautiful! She will treasure that one day.

I would love to write a letter to each of my boys on their birthdays...if only for myself.

Anonymous December 18, 2008 at 3:37 PM  

I have to agree with your mom...my makeup is all messy now! This is a great gift Justin, I know Madi will love and cherish it always.