Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Something NEW

Like A Tree hanging onto it's dried and dead leaves
I am afraid to let go...



I am afraid to be like the naked tree in the January winds
The wind whips and tears away all that is dead and gone...



You are faithful to remind me again and again that you make all things new
First I must let go of the dead and gone...



Please send out the dove with a symbol of your grace
Let Him find my heart ready for all that is new...



This was a piece that I have been thinking about lately. I think because of the rapidly approaching new year, I am getting excited for the new year and all that God will do. Thanks for Reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous December 30, 2008 at 2:46 PM  

Well that is exactly what I am scared of doing...Letting go. But I think that God is going to make some changes in my life in this new year...As long as I let go of the old...

Thanks for sharing that!

Nancy December 30, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

Not sure of what to let go of first, but I'm sure it's where I need to start. And not only do I need to let go, but I need to do much better with what I have.

Love Mom