Monday, December 22, 2008

Moms everywhere!

So lately I have been more tired than usual. I have been trying to figure out why? I realized that since the birth of Madilyn, Rebecca has needed me to help out more with Abby. So I have been chasing Abby around every night getting her ready for bed and all that goes with it. I have spend more time chasing and laughing with Abby then just about anything else. Of course I love the extra time that I have been able to spend with Abby. I just never realized everything that my wife did! So I guess you could say that I have found a new appreciation for my wife and all she does for my family.


NOW I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL SHE DOES WITH MADI!!!
Thanks for reading and please if you can, tell your mom (& wife of any children) thanks today... They deserves it!

1 comments:

Deanna @ oneagleswings December 22, 2008 at 2:39 PM  

What a great post!

I've heard it said that a woman's life changes dramatically after having her first child, but that a man's life changes drastically when the second child is born.

It was definitely true in our family. I did much of the work with Micaiah, but required more from Keith once Caleb came along. A mom can only do so much and it is wonderful that you have been able to help Becca in that tangible way. Becca is a very special woman who is very busy working and raising your girls. A fresh dose of appreciation will give her the boost of energy she so desperately needs right now.

Merry Christmas!