Friday, June 12, 2009

60 Years!!!

So today my family and I leave for Upstate New York. The reason? THESE TWO WONDERFUL PEOPLE.




This is my wife's grandparents (my grandparents in law?) And on Sunday they are renewing their vows and celebrating 60 years of marriage. Wow! That is amazing - 60 years. Some people don't even live that long. God has truly blessed them and I am blessed for getting to know them. They are a shinning example for me and my wife... I pray that Rebecca and I are able to have a life-long love like this. Thank you Oma and Opa for being the example that God has placed in our lives...


Below are some other photos of Oma and Opa with us...




Abby with Oma at nick's lake a couple of years ago!!!

Abby with Opa two years ago... Camping at Nick's Lake





All of us in Florida with Oma and Opa...


WE LOVE YOU TWO!!!!

Thanks for reading

~Justin

And with a added bonus I get to watch my nephew play baseball on Saturday (a double header)!!!!

0 comments: