Monday, June 1, 2009

Week 21

So at Iheartfaces.com this week competition is: "kids birthday and pets anything goes". I have sorted through tons of photos, I am having the hard times figure out which two photos I want to use. After much thought I finally decided on these shots.


The first shot was at my daughter's 3rd birthday... She really looks ready to eat the cupcake
I edited the photo with Picnik.com






The second shot is of the best dog in the whole wide world.






Make sure you check out all the fun at I ♥ Faces.com







Thanks for reading
~Justin

8 comments:

-stephanie- June 1, 2009 at 12:34 PM  

Loving the "Rin Tin Tin" look. Great shot.

Thanks for stopping in.

the monkeys' mama June 1, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

what a beautiful shot of your dog.

Unknown June 1, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

Your pet shot is awesome!

the monkeys' mama June 1, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

so glad you put up a birthday photo! she is adorable! Sherlock looks very much like our Churchill

Foursons June 1, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

I love the 3 candles in the cupcake and the background on the dog photo looks like a postcard! Great job!

lislynn June 1, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

There's nothing like a really nice german shepherd. They're pretty much the quintessential Dog. KWIM?

Julie June 2, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

Great birthday shot and super handsome dog you have there!!

lislynn June 2, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

:) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Translation:

You Know What I Mean

See? Handy, eh?