Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Vacation... at Assateague Island

This week at Iheartfaces.com we aren't having a contest. Instead we're sharing our vacation stories. Which is perfect cause my family just got back from our mini mini-vacation this past weekend. My wife, two daughters and sister-in-law went to Assateague Island to visit our Great Aunt Janet and see the wild horses.

Also my daughters haven't ever seen the ocean.



At least not waves like this!


Abby and Aunt Sarah going down to see the OCEAN!!!!


She loves it!!!! It was a blast!!!!




We made some sand castles


Hit by waves while waiting for the picture to be taken


She isn't sure about this sun, sand and waves thing yet!!!


Mom and Abby dancing!!!


Looked at house we could never afford in our life time!


Ocean CITY!!!!



We went a local playground.




Just soaking in the sun!!!

And we got to have a well needed rest.

Snooze time with Aunt Sarah!





I could have slept here all day!

For more vaction fun... Hop on over to iheartfaces.blogspot.com and check the cool stories and tell your own story...

Thanks for reading
~Justin

4 comments:

Niecey June 9, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

How wonderful! The photos are awesome.

4chalseys@blogger June 9, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

What a perfect vacation. Your family is lovely. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such kind words!

Unknown June 9, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

Hi Justin! Nice to meet you! I don't know if I have ever seen you at I heart faces before. Have I? I guess I will have to look at some of your old photos! I love your pictures. I think the beach is such a wonderful place for pictures. It looks like your girls loved the water! Was it fun to see the horses? I always wanted to do that with Kaishon.

Suki June 9, 2009 at 6:09 PM  

Your picture are looking like everyone had so much fun there.
Need a vacation soon. Those pictures make me jelaous.