Thursday, June 25, 2009

BEAUTY

I don't know what it is about sun. It is beautiful in the rising and falling. God truely knew what He was doing when created the Earth so perfectly close to this star. I can only imagine what the sunrise and sunset looked like before "the fall". I think that the sun reminds me of God.
Mostly of His faithfulness. Even if you can't see the sun in the midst of the cloud cover. IT is there. It is the same with God; in the midst of our worst of times, even if we can't "see" Him.
He is there being faithful to us....
Anyway, here are some shots that I have taken recently of the sunrise and sunsets.






Thanks for Reading
~Justin




2 comments:

leslie June 25, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

Hi Justin,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I just bought the canon 24-70mm 2.8 lens. It was a huge jump for me (the price anyways :) At first I was a little disappointed in it, (I think I was expecting it to be a miracle lens) but after using it for a couple weeks I've gotten the hang of it a bit more and am finding the optimal settings.

before that I had the 2 kit lens (18-55mm (don't even know where it is) and 55-250mm (still like this one) and I had a 50mm 1.8 that I used most of the time.

I love your 4th sunset shot, great colour. Do you way under expose to get it?

Dave Beck July 2, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

WOW WOW WOW!

You are a great photographer. The last two are my favorites. Keep up the good work!