Friday, June 5, 2009

Over the last few days...

I realized something about myself recently... I am really afraid of not measuring up! Normally I am pretty confident person (at least when it comes to singing, public speaking, or drama). But tonight I am trying something that kinda makes me feel like a Bengal Tiger trying to ice skate.
(I have no idea where that thought came from)

Here is the back story. My church does a spaghetti dinner and auction every year. Well, for the first time I am actually entering a few items for others to bid on. Four pictures that I have taken recently. I am nervous that people won't bid on them items or maybe that they will but out of pity on the artist.

So, I am attempting to just leave it in the Hands Of God. If people want the items that will be awesome. If not then I have 4 great photos in really nice frames for gift giving!!!! Anyway, I will keep you posted. It should be fun anyway... Here is what I will be auctioning tonight... Thanks for Reading
~Justin

2 comments:

Sharon June 5, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

Justin, I LOVE these photos and they look fantastic in frames! I am sure they will go quickly, I would definitely bid on them :)

Unknown June 9, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

Wow. I love your pictures. Really love them! Were they a hit?